Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pavlovsk Palace

We have ventured out to Puskin many times but have not made it out to the smaller Pavlovsk palace. So it seemed like a great opportunity to make the trip when my mom was visiting. You can read about the history of the palace here- It is always amazing to me that even a short distance outside of the city and the snow becomes so beautiful and white. We made the trip on an exceptional clear and sunny day and the gardens looked like a winter wonderland complete with a horse drawn sleigh.
We were not permitted to take pictures inside the place but I have to admit although it is a smaller and simpler palace it is my favorite. It was very quiet inside and beautifully restored. There was even a special display showing how rooms would have looked through the ages, very cool. I can’t wait to go back in the summer and explore the gardens.



As much fun as I thought a ride in the sleigh would be I just couldn’t bring myself to torture the animals and make they pull me around- I decided a picture would be much better.



6 comments:

alex said...

nice pictures... looks so cold there..

Edina MN Realty
Tapshop321
Carrollton Dentist
Sitka Alaska Fishing Trips
House Cleaning RI

Anonymous said...

Thanks, seriously, I am very happy for you to select photos & use, along with words; I don't really think I can write word for you. I hope this is OK, like your blog.
Cheap Flights to Johannesburg
Flights to Johannesburg
Johannesburg Flights

N.Cunskis said...

Sakura - anime portāls sācejiem un īstiem Otaku

crystal.travel6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darma Yoga said...

Travel to Bali is very good to booking from Bali Hotels Accommodation.

We offer 70% Discount of The Hotels Below !!!


Umalas Hotel and Residence, Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, Bulgari Hotel and Resort Bali, Ananta legian Hotel, Ayodya Resort Bali, Legian Beach Hotel, Harrad Hotel & Resort, Respati Beach Hotel, The Oasis Lagoon Hotel, Inna Grand Bali Beach Hotel, Sanur Beach Hotel, Harris Resort Kuta, Princess Beach Resort Bali, Sara Residence Seminyak, Keraton Jimbaran Resort & Spa, Best Western Resort Kuta, The Haven Seminyak, Alila Ubud Hotel, The Sunset Hotel & Villas, Kuta Paradiso Hotel

Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa


For Now only the hotels list above discount up to 70%, more info visit Bali Resorts
or email to darmayoga0501@gmail.com
Thank You

Best Regards

Bali Hotels and Resorts

Unknown said...

It’s hard to come by experienced people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about ... Thanks ....

- air conditioning cooling | heating and air conditioning | air conditioning adelaide